Martha Ressler • email@example.com
• Featured member artist, Art Plus Gallery, West Reading, PA June 2016
• YR Club, Wyomissing, PA, 2015, Art Quilts, Large and Small
• Trinity Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA, 2013, Fabric, Found Objects, and 10,000 Steps a Day
• Trinity Gallery, Pittsburgh, PA, 2011, When the Sky Rained Fire and Other Works
• Turmoil, Juror Kate Lydon, traveling SAQA exhibition, opening International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX October 2016.
• My Corner of the World, Juror Micaela Fitzsimmons, traveling SAQA exhibition opening at Stratford Perth Museum, Stratford, Ontario, Canada.
• Wild Fabrications, Juror Geoffrey Gorman, traveling SAQA exhibition, opening at International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX, 2015
• Art of Jazz, Juror: Kristen Woodward, GoggleWorks Art Center, Reading, PA, 2015
• 2015 Annual Open Juried Art Exhibition, Berks Art Alliance, Juror, Kirsten M Jensen, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, Reading, PA 2015.
• Lancaster County Art Association National Juried Exhibition, Juror: Lilly Wei, Lancaster, PA, 2014
• Art of the State, Awards Juror: Dr. Donald Forsythe, State Museum of Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, PA, 2014
• Edge-to-Edge, Juror: Meredith Ré Grimsley, Borelli-Edwards Gallery, Pittsburgh, 2014
• The New Collective, Jurors: Petra Fallaux, Clayton Merrell and Renee Stout, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, 2013
• 14th Annual Contemporary Quilt Artists at Earlville Opera House Art Galleries, Earlville, NY, 2016.
• 4 Your Entertainment small group show at Some Things Looming, Reading, PA, 2016.
• Studio B Gallery, Boyertown, PA: Modern Farm Art, 2015, Mi Amour, 2015; Layers of Language, 2015.
• Seasons of Hawk Mountain, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, 2014.
• First place award, Art Association of Harrisburg International show in other media, May 2016.
• One of 6 winners of SAQA/Andover Textiles Urban Textures design competition.
• Judges' Choice Award, Mount Gretna Outdoor Art Show, August, 2015.
• eARTh exhibition award, Studio B, Boyertown, Jurors: Betsy Alexander and Burnell Yow, 2015
• Second place award in Modern Farm Art, Juror: Amanda C Burdan, Studio B, Boyertown, PA, 2015
• Art Association of Harrisburg's 86th Annual International Juried Show, Juror: Brian Rogers, First place in other media, 2014.
• Me, Myself and I, Juror: Bruce Hoffman, Some Things Looming Gallery, Reading, PA. Awarded a small group show in 2016.
• Jurors award Hoyt Regional Exhibition for "Red Window." Juror Linda Benedict Jones, 2013
• Award in 84th Annual Juried Art Association of Harrisburg show for "Reconfiguring Drake's Drilling." Juror Robert Cozzolino, Art Association of Harrisburg, PA 2012
• Weekly Blog: martharessler.wordpress.com;
• Quarterly column, The Roving Eye, in The Pallette, newsletter of Berks Art Alliance.
• Included in 1000 Quilt Inspirations, by Sandra Sider.
• Reading Eagle, Jan. 17, 2016: Martha Ressler: quilts seem painted with fabric, Ron Schira
• Reading Eagle, Stitched-collage artist Martha Ressler's scenes speak in fibers, August 24, 2015.
• Our Town News, Featured Artists Jay Ressler and Martha Ressler, May 14, 2014.
• Pittsburgh Post Gazette: Fiber Artist Profile, Martha Ressler, April 16, 2013.
• Butler Memorial Hospital, Butler, PA
• McConway & Torley, Pittsburgh
• Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, Pittsburgh
• Standard Forged Products, McKees Rocks, PA
• Trinity Industries, Dallas, TX
• Ruth Van Lanningham, Pittsburgh, Michelle and Andrew Moss, Pittsburgh, Gretel Ortiz, Fleetwood, PA, and many others.
• Trinity Gallery, Pittsburgh, 2007 2013
• Art Plus Gallery, West Reading, 2014 to present
• President, Pittsburgh Society of Artists, 2009 to 2013.
• Board member, Guild Council, Pittsburgh Center for the arts, 2009 to 2013
• Board member, Art Plus Gallery, West Reading, PA, 2015 to present
• President, Julio Cepeda Exhibition 2018 Committee, Reading, PA, 2015 to present
• Teacher at GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, (Art Quilts), 2015 to present.
• SAQA (Studio Art Quilts Associates)
• Berks Art Alliance
• Hamburg Area Art Alliance